Coral Vue Hydros

icenine's nano

icenine

• Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey..... that's me on the seacrop homepage.

http://www.seacrop.com/

I liked seacrop already, now I REALLY like them.

I'm just sorry I didn't have a better pic for Mary when she let me know I won. I still have bleached corals, the glass is dirty and it's rare that everything looks good and fully open in my tank all at the same time....

It's going to be fun picking out 100 bucks in free corals... now I know how I'm going to stock that new pico I'm planning.

Thanks again Mary!

Just a new image to try of the site's new software..... but this frag is awsome, it's blue xenia from Seacrops cpr section, I think it's stunning. Yes, it's really that blue.

xenia.jpg

This stuff looks so fantastic, I'm thinking of dedicating the 2.5 g pico I'm planing to it. Just letting it take over the entire tank.

Another new addition... a tunicate. I know these are hard to keep, but I'm going to try my hand at it anyway. I've talkedto a couple of people that had this particular variety and had success. Really neat animal.... here is to hoping I can keep it alive.

tunicate.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Just a minor update, I've been busy with the pico set up.

My tank is a mess right now. It's acting as a holding tank for frags that will go into the pico I've entered in the contest.

Here are a couple of pics of the hammer. There was one polyp with two mouths when I first got it. That has developed into two distict heads now, one of which looks like its growing a seperate mouth now too.

This first pic is when the lights first came up, so it's still sleeping. The second is about half an hour later when it's fully expanded.

sleeping:

DSCN1130.jpg

awake:

hammer3.jpg

Just a new image to try of the site's new software..... but this frag is awsome, it's blue xenia from Seacrops cpr section, I think it's stunning. Yes, it's really that blue.

xenia.jpg

This stuff looks so fantastic, I'm thinking of dedicating the 2.5 g pico I'm planing to it. Just letting it take over the entire tank.

Do it, Icenine. I wanna buy some for $69.99 a stalk, right?

Do it, Icenine. I wanna buy some for $69.99 a stalk, right?

I'll give ya the local discount..... 59.99. ;)

That frag was a cpr selection from Seacrop.... $12.00

One of my shrooms made a baby over the weekend. I noticed it was "walking" off from the spot I had mounted it Friday, leavinig behind a little blob. I snapped a pic this morning, you can see that the blob has developed a mouth and is starting to look like an actual mushroom. Everything else looks kinda closed up because I had just flipped the lights on.

babyshroom.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

:wub: I luv your duster! :wub:

Feather dusters are my favorite reef animal. I have 14 large colored dusters in my nano cube; 2 of which are coco worms. I wish I could post a pic but my camera busted after I got water on it(gee I can't imagine how THAT happened). I have been looking everywhere for one that looks like yours, but no luck. :( I have a smaller one that is the same color though.

Anyway i like your tank.

Thanks harial!

I know someone who has recently aquired the same type of duster I have from foster and smith. They sell them as a dwarf colored duster (bispira sp.).

I've been thinking of trying a coco worm in my tank as well... if my current duster keeps doing well for a few more months I may give it a shot.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived