inTank Media Baskets

I'm just BowFrontin'

DRZL-sauras

:: To all ya Lurkers, Drop a line, tell me i suck, tell me im aiighht, tell me something damn. Im trying ta get some FEEDBACK, I like ppl's opinions, helps me do better and think of things i might have overlooked. ::

Any Corals, Inverts, Fish anyone suggest?

As of know i am gung ho on getting a Brazilian flameback angel

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

lmfao! Gotta love the rock huggers! My pygmy angel did the same thing for a week or two. Now he hangs w/ the clownfish, so I see it a lot more. Perhaps wait a while and try to feed it something. Might get it out. ??? A nice clam might add a little color to your setup. You could probably find it a nice place in the upper rockwork, too. Perhaps some bright ricordia would add some color, too. Ever thought about an anemone?

Kogut

Thanks for keepin it real. Yeah im on the clam thing, just cant find a nice teardrop as of yet. I havent seen any ricordia worthwhile lately either.

Ohh damnn you said Anenome!! I want one, I have access to get a purple carpet anemone, just to scurrred to have it move around. The tank is empytish only for now(its only been 2 mths) but it will be packed LPS heavy, and monti heavy soon enough. (getting 8-10 frags next weeek from a local with 350G Frag tanks). I reeaallllllllyyyy want it, but in a 36G i think itll be a PITA, any exp. with carpet's?

AH finally my ppl comng out the woodwork.

Thanks i will be posting links and threads w/ info on how-yo for anyone that wants to try the "REEF WALL" themselves soon enough.

Thats a good suggestion on the sun coral, the only thing is its a b!tch to worry about feeding a non-photosynthetic constantly, im young (20) i dont wanna worry about feeding the sun coral all the time, might as well make whoopee and have a kid...lol. I was thinking of putting some softies in there, but im more or less a softie dunce. Never reallly looked into the phylum much

• 1 month later...
DRZL-sauras

Ive got 2 clams and a coco worm coming in on friday from reefscience.com,previous digi, and misc. acros have colored up, can you say......

UPDATTTTE!!!

• 3 weeks later...
DRZL-sauras

SPANK YA..

I got some neon green/purple ring/ mint green outer ring Acan. as well as some blue/red micro polyps Still little thingies though..maybe ill post pics if ya wanna see, its not a big deal...yet

DRZL-sauras

Im madd lazy today...ill post em tmrw if i can.

peterk

i think its just some regular fiji w/some tonga branch thrown in. I got it from a crazy lady in manhattan that was getting rid of her(or her bf:p) rock..lol..ouch on his part. 150 lbs for $100, yea im good ;) Im glad u likes it.

Travis

I dont think your 20L would like to hear you diggin on my baby. I do admit shes got some curves:blush: :P

Also go an orange/blue yuma. not a big deal, gettin a black occelaris and 2 blue neon gobies in soon.

Holla @t yo' boi sonn.B)

• 4 weeks later...

lookin good man, lovin the fa sandbed and the coco worms...what is that acro with blue with green polyps?

DRZL-sauras

SLOreefer

Thats a monti danae, and by the couple specs of orange polyps it might turn out to be a huge rainbow monti colony,

Fishtails,

Aint no thang but a chicken wengg'

Ill post up some full tank shots w/o the flash in a bit

Archived