Pod Your Reef

I'm just BowFrontin'

DRZL-sauras

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by imafishboy

hahha... i was gonna say i think you have too much LR, but it turns out it was ur background. THe background is impressive; looks soo damn rreal. btw, those are some sexy blastos! :),,,cool thread title too....lol:D

Thanks man, I was playin that song by pharell and snoop when i got in the mood to start the thread

"Girl, you know i was just frontin''

:

Oy.

When I say "babies" I mean the smallest size available for purchase... namely 3/4" or so.

I'm fully aware of their early planktonic life stage as well.

I've had under my care a 4" maxima which was in a tank with SPS and recieved NO feeding. We even ran a UV sterilizer. Light was all it needed.....

Oh and I'm also fully aware of gigas and deresa's functions is fuges, etc.

Maybe this is better: more developed clams theoretically can survive on light alone, while a mix of feeding and light is best.

Originally posted by BKtomodachi

Maybe this is better: more developed clams theoretically can survive on light alone, while a mix of feeding and light is best.

Thanks for making the thread not become Clam wars. Hans Solo B)

drzl, this is the stuff right? http://www.dow.com/greatstuff/

now i have a question- since i already filled my 40breeder up with water- is it too late to put in an acrylic cut background with this stuff sprayed onto it? it will stick to acrylic correct? also what do you recommend to mount the acrylic piece on the back of your tank? thanks- i would really love to do this- but if its too late since my tank is full- oh well..

Pinchy

Thats the damn thizzle! Ahh my friend no need to worry as long as your sheet is cut to size and your foam (because it will expand) trimmed to fit. The clincher is this thou, you will have to find a way to have enough weight to hold it down as it will float up. With mine i did it empty so i just siliconed it down. My only advice would be to put enough base rock to hold it down and position your LR to keep it in place, this is what someone around my way did and it worked out

Originally posted by BKtomodachi

Originally posted by berrygood

Thanks for making the thread not become Clam wars. Hans Solo B)

Agreed on both counts

B)

Gracias jonji09 'preciate that right thurr

Bk

WTF?..lol

Today i am going to add a Yellow Clown Goby, and by next week at the latest i will have my first clam.

Funny Sh1t tidbit of the day.

Mom dukes came to my bedroom to wake my arse up(no classes today), and i hear her, start cursing to her self in spanish. I wake up, and shes starts to b1tch that my shrimp just died and that that tank is a money pit. I look @ her smile, stick my hand in the tank and the cleaner shrimp comes out to clean, like "how ya like me now? bitochh?" He had just molted. She walks away grumbling to herself.:D

I went to DRZL's house yesterday and his tank is AMAZING. I love it!!! His pics dont do it justice in the least (not to dis your photo skills cutie :) ) and there are a lot of corals that you cant see he has, i think he has 10 diferent types of zoos, on his wall that are growing in. He has a cleaner, a blood and my favorite 2 sexy shrimps that walk around his tank shakin their little booty's!.

He was real cool about everything and took time to show me his tank and his Pimp a$$ room. DRZL thanks again for showing me your room and being a cool host. I hope we become good fish geeks ;)

Berrygood

Im glas you enjoyed the tour and the fish talk, your welcome to my bedroom anytime;)

I bought the YCG and yesterday bought a fourline wrasse,Ive been wanting one for a long time but could only find a bunch of six-lines lately. So hes the newest addition thus far. Of course pics of each will be up when i get home.

Archived