Coral Vue Hydros

CPR Aquafuge PS

Green-Day711

hi

i want to get the new CPR Aquafuge PS with the protein skimmer included.

the height is 15 inches tall, and my tank is a 10 gallon all-glass. the height of the tank is 12 inches. will the aquafuge still fit on the back?

thanks a bunch

Yes it will My cpr bak pak 2r skimmer does not really fit on my tank because its to high for my 20 gallon long so i set my tank close to the stand so that the skimmer two stilts rest on my stand. Make sure the length is correct to and etc...

O the aquafuge might tilt back your whole system if you do a water change so make sure the aquafuge gets some bottom support, or the tank is filled with live rock so the aquafuge cant tilt your tank back

thank you

the length and height is 19 1/4 inches by 4 inches tall. that will fit no problem. and i guess i will rest it on something in the back if it doesnt fit like you suggested

I got the small. It seems to be well made. I'll have to wait until I have it all setup and running before I pass final judgment. I suspect it will work out fine.

http://cm.ebay.com/cm/ck/1065-22702-9746-0...Item=4354455867

Hello All,

What's all this fuss about a new CPR Bak Pak & Refugium Filter? I've been doing this setup and selling them locally and on Ebay for awhile. And I even throw in a brand new Jalli 13 watt fixture w/lamp too. I also use a black background to keep out light. Check out this recently completed auction. Please use the above link!

Thanks!

Looking at the CPR I am concerned about water siphoning back into the tank if there is a power outage. I only have a 16 gallon bow front so this could be a concern. Anyone have any comments.

Archived