Innovative Marine Aquariums

The Burbon Glass Pico

dhoffroad

THANKS !!!

when I did this I wanted to be diffirent than everyone else so I came up with this, I feel good knowing that as of right now it is TRULY A ONE OF A KIND

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hmm...I have a couple "fishbowl" glasses my aunt got a long time ago from Friday's or something..............they're smaller than a gallon...but hmmmmm.......

What I like even more than a gallon burbon glass is a gallon burbon glass pico. This tops any pico that i have seen here on nano-reef.com. Awesome job.

What I like even more than a gallon burbon glass is a gallon burbon glass pico. This tops any pico that i have seen here on nano-reef.com. Awesome job.

thanks , yea I seen that post , been thinking about a pico for a while but did'nt realy want to do it till I seen this burbon glass

lol...I was wondering why everyone was spelling it burbon....I was going to correct but forgot...hehe I did steal your idea btw and made a little pico out of one of my fishbowl glasses...definitely less than a gallon...it rocks! I used things from the 2 gallon (it had enough rock for me to take some :) ) and got it all set up with a few of my newfound baby featherdusters and a tiny blue-leg hermit crab. :) ...I'd get pics...but I want to get rid of my algea problems first!

cool right on I have the exact same posts on a couple other bords and I think jmt was the first to point it out (or atleast spell it right. )

the heater cord goes thru the top thread on cap for the 2" pvc (had to cut the cord and splice it back together) to seal it I had some goop (old formula from when I made my AC fuge) laying arround so I just filled around the cord in the hole that I drilled in the cap. if you look at some of the pics in my DIY thread you can see it there. LINK TO THREAD closed loop w/ heater chamber (pico size)

• 3 weeks later...
Originally posted by Travis

Looks cool, can you post a pic of the tank, stand, and lighting?

hmmmm..... I take it you did'nt look at the first page ????

What am I looking at? The setup looks like the most ridiculous idea ever.

Right now I'm working on my shot-glass reef system. Its a 1/16 gallon. I plan on getting a flame hawk and a pacific blue tang. Any ideas on cleaning crew?

Originally posted by Rockafeller

What am I looking at?  The setup looks like the most ridiculous idea ever.  

Right now I'm working on my shot-glass reef system. Its a 1/16 gallon.  I plan on getting a flame hawk and a pacific blue tang.  Any ideas on cleaning crew?

?? so if you are not joking about the ridiculous part would you mind telling me what's so ridiculous about it ?? and if you are joking usualy one would put a LOL or a smiley or something similar.

Archived