Innovative Marine Aquariums

TRANSHIPPERS

Dave ESPI

ok, For all those who have no idea what a TRANSHIPPER is,  they are the ones responsible for getting your tank inhabitants from the Ocean to point a,b,c,d, to a Retail store/ online Co, to your tank

GLOBAL MARINE TRANSHIPPERS in RAMSEY N.J. is one of my fave places to deal with. They are OWNER/OPERATOR and have dive crews and collection stations in FIJI, PALAU (and BARNETT has an AWESOME  house there also) the RED SEA, Florida, and Thailand.

the fish are healthy, corals are well treated, and the sick are quarintined as often as possible. here are some pics.....

The Stats are:

8400 Gal salt fish

3200 Gal inverts

2200 Gal misc.

5000 Gal intermediate zone "hospital"

1800 Gal Live rock cure.

a MASSIVE 18 foot tall Skimmer and 14,000 watts of U/V

OMG F*N SICK !

Hope ya like.

ImgNJtrans1.JPG

ImgNJtrans2.JPG

ImgNJtrans3.JPG

ImgNJtrans4.JPG

ImgNJtrans5.JPG

need I say more?

Try picking out 10 Blue damsels you like out of 2000 in one tank.... Uhh YEAH... I want.... uhh.... THAT ONE !

TFF yeah right.... Scoop and pray.

(Edited by Dave ESPI at 4:40 am on July 1, 2002)

rhinoivory

OMG! That is so nuts, that would have to be the ultimate dream...... "I will have that one, that one....and ummmmmm, yeh those three over there, and while your at it, i will take that one...".

Dave, do you actually go "shopping" in this Transhipper "warehouse"? Thats pretty nuts if you do, shame here in oz (here the skip guy goes again) you cant do that, LFS or NOTHING!!!!! I spent 4 months looking for female fighting fish!!!! i cant take this anymore!!! WE GOTTA START MAKING CHANGES!!!!!!!!!

Don

SHOP TILL YA DROP..... CHARRRRGGGEEEEEE IT !

my most expensive day... 1200.00. and I lived like a king. filled  6 tanks to the gills. AIM me and we'll talk..LOL I love having a C.I T.E.S. ans Import/ resale permit

uhh for the "dopes" ... Center for International Trade of Endangered Species / Fishmonger licence

9 personal and 3 hospital with (it seems) perm residences at all times. I just added 330 watts + 2 13 watt Night time lunar PC bulbs to my 40 long.... IM BLINDEEEEEE ! IM BLINDEE I TELL YAH ! the light reflects out a window acrosst the street into a nieghbors kitchen !

willy you have tons in San Diego. look around. (Underwater World for one "I believe" but it might be LA" )You probaly wont be able to buy anything, but some places have "RETAIL" days. and you can.

WOW.

Loads of coral tank... yum yum. :)

That would be a small dream come true if I could go into one of those places and pick my fav corals. :)

LA has half a dozen large wholesalers (4 on one street for that matter).  Underwater world is one of the smaller ones.  The larger ones are mind blowing .... some nearly as large as football fields.

Not sure what Global Marine's policies are, but most reputable wholesalers will not sell retail.  Sorry to burst many people's bubble ;)

ramsey, nj?  oh i'm there!  i'm so there! :love:

the public's welcome?  i bring cold cash, man!

callme, I charge a 33 % markup, UNFORTUNATELY you need to have forms and a Trans licence to go in..... If you want to hook up with me and go in with me to puck out some stuf, lemme know in PM.... Im SURE we can arange it.. TTYL

This thread is still alive any one in a 200 mile radius on Ransey NJ is welcome to Join me next week.... Ill be going doen.... respond via e mail or PM thanks week of 7/25/02:D its mah Birtf day WOO HOO

Hmmm....DAVE, I am like thousands of miles away from...does that count?

Hehehe.

Wish I could come. I am stuck here at home today. Friend borrowed my car.

Gonna be on the site all day. :P

Archived