angel heavy breathing!

kamalehi

sorry to hear about the death... did u just type that up? cos when i replied im sure you hadnt put it had died?.. not meaning to sound bad but how do guys dispose of your dead fish? i like t bury mine, i feel they deserve to be buried. flushings just to harsh if youve formed a strong relationship.

i dont flush..think it wrong yes it died as soon after i posted.i usually bury or i would put close to a plant and let it or any other animal cosume it so he his soul to live on...{i m hindu,i belive in reincarnation!}

oh no, lol dont worry i believe too, not hindu, but i would like to come back as a golden eagle. Or A human lol- that'd be nice. When i die, i would like a blossom tree to be planted on top of me, so my body gives it nutrients to the tree.

Originally posted by kamalehi

if anyone want to know it was a bicolor

There was the problem, those guys have a dismal survival rate. If I were you, I would choose a different angel next time, because those guys are better left in the wild (I made the same mistake, but never again). It's a shame too, they're the most beautiful of all the angels, in my opinion.

Once again....my advice remains the same from the other thread...it has heavy breathing and it died b/c it was in a 10g tank. Vic's comment is valid too....but given that it was in such a small space, it just sped up it's demise.

i will never get a another one but can you suggest somthing a little bigger than the clown that can fit in a 10gal?he kills everythin else...ive lost 5 fish to him exept the angel

For a 10g? no.

why not give the clown away......then add more peaceful fish first and add a smaller clown last. then they can get along together more peacefully.

Archived