Coral Vue Hydros

movies/tv

warrior_boy

yeah! you always notice them in teenage boys bedrooms, some of them look like theyve had professionals on the sets to have em done up. also, theres a tank on tina turners film, loadsa yellow tangs in it... a very notorious scene... AND! theres one in evanesance's video of bring me back but its kinda really mirky and seems to have a big puffer swimming around in it.

There is one that looks quite nice in the MTV's Real World, not that I see the show but my wife Tivo's the thing and showed it to me once. I have no idea the size but they had Puffers in that thing. Looked nice.

In Everybody Loves Raymond when Ray bought his dad a SW tank for his 65th birthday... It was like a 55g with a clown trigger, majestic angel, lionfish, 2 foxfaces, a yellow tang... And on MTV I saw they were going through Nelly's mansion he had 2 SW tanks and a big cichlid tank.

Surviving Christmas was the newest one i notice a nice in wall tank.

MTV showed Nelly's house I believe i saw few cichlids set ups and one in wall salt water tank viewiable from both sides. Very pimp set up.

Also I think that Christina Aguilera has a nice SW tank set up as well.

I think that if I had a few million, I'd have a house built around my tank where I need to be SCUBA certified to clean it!

Deuce Bigalow. The LFS w/ the hot chick who gets her T-shirt wet when grabbing snails for Rob Scheider. I've seen that movie a million times before, but this time around I realized that the LFS they are taping is an LFS that I've been to in my area - Apex. I don't go there anymore, but I would if that chick really worked there. =)

Archived