Coral Vue Hydros

Clown Emergency HELP!

jschiavi

Guys, I had a clown problem that was laid out in the thread labeled lethargic percs in the fish section. Anyway, it took a turn for the worse. He got sucked onto the grill on the powerhead, and how isnt in such hot shape. He's borderline dying. I need help. I dont know if his innards were affected, or what. Please help! He's lethargic, pale, and barely alive now, due to the powerhead incident.

My advice would be to isolate him as soon as possible in a small hospaital tank without any other inhabitants. Don't add anything (rock, etc.) to this tank, except for a small HOT filter. The act of isolating him will prevent further injurt fromo tank mates and allow him to have a stress free recovery if that is to be his fate. There's pretty much nothing else you can do. Monitor his progress closely. Good luck.

Actually, he just passed away. Dont know what happened to him, but he just went slowly. I hope it wasnt a bad way to go, RIP little guy.

On another note, anyone know what could cause lethargy and loss of color in a clown? I still have another false perc in the 15g, and I dont want a repeat.

Archived