Pod Your Reef

Oceanic 30g Cube. What are you running for a fuge?

BigJosh

Hi all,

I have just gotten a good deal on a 30g oceanic cube with stand. I was wondering what type of fuge or wetdry will fit under the stand. I got like 18"L x 16"w to play with. Please let me know what you all are using for your filtration.

ps. I am planning on drilling it.

Joshua

ProFlatlander15

as big as you wanna go.... i think a AGA 5.5 gal will fit..i think it is 16L x 8W x 10H or something close to that... a 10 gal is 20 inches long...

ive got a/c 500 on mine right now. the 5.5 does fit i was in the process of making mine but i cut my baffles to wide and i popped out the side of the 5.5 when i sticking hte baffle in... go figure

I was thinking of buying a 12g nano cube and turning that into a fuge. Just got to sit around and think about how to mod it. I know where I can pick one up real cheap without the hood.

The deminsions are 16L" x 14" W x 15"H and are typically around $99 for the non deluxe version. I have found 2 of them that I can pick up for $40 each without the hood. They would fit perfect under my oceanic stand.

Joshua

I'd say go w/ something like a nano cube or via aqua... Then you can have something decent to look at. I love looking at my CPR because a fuge is extremely interesting in its own regards IMO.

Archived