Cultivated Reef

Aqua C remora or Precision Marine HOT?

TheL.C.Reefer

TheL.C.Reefer

I have a 20gal frag and clam tank that im setting up...right now i have a CPR bakpak that is a total POS...sorry but i just hate cpr skimmers...anyway if money was no option and you had to choose a HOT skimmer would it be the remora or precision marine hang on...please answer this thread if you have experience with either..also if theres a good HOT skimmer that i left out, let me know about it

I love my Aqua C Remora. So much in fact that when I upgrade, I'm just gonna upgrade to an Aqua C remora pro. Definitely simple in design, easy to use, and effective at producing lots of skimmate.

i'm using an aqua c remora (not pro) on my 18g, i think that's perfect ... i can't offer good advice about the pro though, not sure if it's worth the extra money, just get the regular aqua c remora on the 20 and you should be fine.

ditto on the remora, plus they have great customer service.

I had a question about micro bubbles and the president emailed me back pretty quick.

fyi - they recommended bunching up fiberglass mesh (window screen) in the skimmer to reduce any microbubbles from entering a tank.

Archived