Cultivated Reef

11,750 members here wow!

ebin

Okay, we have 43 votes so far. I know how difficult it would be to try and get every single member (all 11,750 of em) to vote. So let's be more realistic and shoot for approximately 10,000 votes, okay?

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Does that mean I can vote twice? (Have an older nick..but I couldn't remember the password and I no longer have the email account..so I made a new one a few months ago..lol)

Cheers,

Fred

Yeah, I'm here to confess I have an addiction...L0L

This should be an RA thread (reefers anonymous)!!!

I recently (2 weeks ago) set up my first Nano...12g Cube. I come on everyday, at least once since then. Always more to learn. Tigah...yur everywhere haha. Once again..I looove the clown icon ;0)

Originally posted by Nateair

you cant take a hint, youre addicted.  they could arrest you and youll give the guard your username and password and tell him to post for you and read the replys back because you cant get it out of your system.  i would say borderline obsessed.  :) but very helpful :)

LOL again with the soda on the screen

Originally posted by FAC_WNY

Does that mean I can vote twice?  (Have an older nick..but I couldn't remember the password and I no longer have the email account..so I made a new one a few months ago..lol)

Cheers,  

Fred

Hmmmm sure you could vote but would you vote as someone that never checks out the boards, since you rarely ever post with that nick?

You know we are tallying the votes in florida right. lol

Only 48 votes huh? Just wait till the end of the month the once a monthers will be bringing it hard.

well i did my share...i voted...im on once a day (at least)...tigah, ur tank is sweet so no one can really blame u for being an addict u have reason to be...haha...(swallow you're cola ebin...lol)

deffinately still in planning phase i've got the tank, a filter, a skimmer (and thats about it) hoping some christmas presents will help... : ...planning on just having leathers and zoos to start then as i upgrade lights etc. i'll get into some big boy corals... i love the tank, its' a 55 long, so i kinda sit and stare at it... and it laughs at me and says "what are you lookin' at there's nothin' in me"... empty tanks are so antagonizing..haha

There are quite a few of us that just do not post as much, or at all, any longer. Quite a few newbies will always lurk and some members have several names, so there isn't actually that many members. There were several names done just to troll around and cause trouble awhile back.

Archived