Coral Vue Hydros

can anyone help?

SeaFish

i have a 12 gallon flat back hex tank, with a built in overflow and wet and dry filter. the current power head that is in my tank is a 145gph penguin 550. This power head pumps water back into the tank from the wet and dry filter. i have about 20lb of live sand and about 15lb of live rock. i keep the temperature at about 84 degrees F. currently i have two cleaner shrimps, 2 hermits, one blood shrimp, and one pistol shrimp. I also have a clarki clown, small watchman goby that has bonded with the pistol shrimp. My lighting system is two retrofits from custom sea life. Each of the retro fit has a 50/50 light and each puts out 32 watt for a total wattage of 64 watts. Currectly there are no corals in my tank. Curently i do a water change every week and about 2 gallons each time. the tank has been running for about 6 months now. all readings are within normal.

My question is,

do i need another power head? If so how many more and what rate should it be pumping the water per hour?

should i add some more live rock?

Should i add some more live sand?

Is the lighting system enough for any kind of corals? if not what kind of corals can i keep in his tank with this lighting system?

Do i need another filter for this tank? if i need another one, what kind do you recommend?

How often should i change the water in this tank? and how much water since this is a 12 gallon tank?

Do i need a skimmer?

I need some clean up crew that will eat left overs thats not eaten and need something that will eat algae of any sort. What do you recommend that i get?

Well, if anyone have anything that they can suggest weather if its good or bad i would like to know and hopefully correct before its too late. please share opinions freely. thank you all in advance/

Archived