SaltCritters.com

Pygmy Cherub Angelfish

EtOH_is_good

I like how we are striving for democracy, yet appointing folks based on one vote. wait. why are we even talkng about this, I was just kidding about the officers stuff! haha.

and we aren't even a club...we are merely a single lonely thread.

TCP = thread of cherub pygmys

I want one pretty bad but it would be my luck that I will probably be the first victim of the Pygmy munching on my corals, haha. (thinking to self) Should I risk it? Hmm.

yo. guys. posting from the left coast for a couple days. some of us have lives to attend and can only take a quick peek at nr before the gf or family grabs us away. also the whole in air flight time messes with reading posts. anyways, back to the thread. nice post tigah of the pcc. if i had some quality time in front of my tank then i would work on getting a better pic. the cherub definately has settled in and routinely swims in open spots near a quick exit. should be easier to get a pic now. the worry i have now is that i'm on vacation until sunday. i last fed him monday before i left and there was nobody to look in on him the rest of the week. hopefully, i don't find my tank destroyed when i get home.

HAHA with all your Rock work, you may have to yank out more than just the angel....just be sure to have 30 Gallons worth of Ice Chests and be prepaird to remodel your aquascaping ;)

Originally posted by Travis

we're all gonna look pritty damn retarted when they start eating things like SPS and Acans....

The more you say it, the more likely it'll happen to YOU!! :D

::cough:: Tigah ::cough:: ;) Mine has no corals to nip. :( But there's a $200 check sitting on my monitor waiting to be cashed after Christmas. ;) Mine swims all accross the tank now. He won't leave the rocks to grab food, but he sits in the cove in the middle of my tank and waits to lunge at a near-by piece. Chopsticks really do come in handy w/ a fish like that. ;)

Ahhh finally I got a cherub!! It is my Christmas Eve gift from the wife (that I went and picked up).I have bee waiting a year to get one up in these parts.It is in my QT for now and will go into my 29 in a few weeks.I posted some pics earlier if anyone is interested.

http://www.nano-reef.com/gallery/showphoto...&cat=502&page=1

http://www.nano-reef.com/gallery/showphoto...&cat=502&page=1

Sorry they are soo crappy,my camera is not too great and the QT has no light.

So you want in on the PCC? There's a small fee to get in, or you can just try to get a more clear photo so I can put it into the Roster. hehe.

oh yeah. and congratulations! best of luck that he doesnt turn into a reef eater! =)

Picked my Cherub up about a week and a half ago. Im new to the hobby, had my dx going since october 2nd. First fish was a scotter bleeny that was put in about 3 weeks into the cycle then about a month later I got the clowns and then the cherub. So far the angel has done great, no fighting or chewing on my corals. Great fish! Should be interesting to see what happens in the months to come.