Pic of my tank for your enjoyment

Ghotit

• 1 month later...

Oh man I can hear them coming around the corner dude. Haha. It's nice but you might get a little flamed for that yellow tang. But i like your gorg.

yep , i had to cut it in 2 pices when i got it. as for the tang police. bring em on = P and you know what iv got a mandrin in there to! thats right im breaking all the rules come and get me! my fish have been healthy and hapy for almost 7 months now = P

what do you mean? he is fat , active all day feeding on pod's ( which i grow in sepret tank as his food , hence how i have him in such a small setup ) , healthy slime coating when he sleeps , no sign of ich or any other illness and no stress from his tank mates.... so please do tell me why you see my fish as "not looking so hot".....

• 1 month later...

well alot has happend in the past 2 months i have upgraded to a 29g, i lost my yellow tang and mandrin goby to power heads. since i have added the skimmer box to the mj1200 running the ramora to prevent another incadent. and put a deffuser on the other powerhead in the corner. went with a DSB composed of southdown and my ls i had in the tank befor. i also traded a friend of mine my hippo tang for a flame clown. new critters are number of sps and softie frags, flame scalop , orange linkia star , emerld crab , neon goby, serpent stars , and a skunk cleaner shrimp. i had orderd a yellow headed jawfish but he was DOA from saltwaterfish.com i will get another in my next order. well enough babbling how about some pics?

SANDSTORM!

DSC00031.jpg

about 2 weeks passed placed in some bace rock and got my skimmer box for the ramora upgraded powerheads ect ect

order came in from saltwaterfish.com at 10:27AM

DSC00058.jpg

acclamating the inverts

DSC00080.jpg

Hey, I'd recognize that cup anywhere! That's what we used to call the "good china" when I went to college. For those of you not in the know, that is an Eskimo Joe's cup. Congratulations on owning one, bud!

Archived