where are those over priced LFS

nanotrigger

Hey nanotrigger! Your in tc? Im in arcadia! I think PTF is one of the better LFS around here though.. i mean compared to Just fish, monrovia fish store, and like some really crappy places. Glad to see a 626er!

ya but i think steve over prices his stuff. just fish is just starting their saltwater.. give them time. ya monrovia place sucks.

awesome, i love just fish! that is until i found PTF, i only went once though. PTF has the best FW and SW in around here IMO. if just fish gets their sw up itll b awesome

you should go to aquaprops.com to get some coral. they have a good selection in temple city. oh hav eyou been to the one on rosemead in the sizzler plaza?

oo jan's? yea there live rock is actually the best ive seen around here. the 2 big tanks they have though im not sure if the stuff in there is for sale... i never bother to ask. Some of there stuff is overpriced.

ya and stuff in the tank are forsale. but you should really go to tongs for your 6 gallon tank. they have very small pieces like 10 bucks a piece

ooOOOoo never been. i went to flowerhorn west on las tunas tahts where i got my live rock. all i can say is i will never return there again. its the smallest crappiest dirtiest little place ive seen. 10 times worse than monrovia. monrovia fish is like a gucci store compared to flowerhorn west.

you can even do a search for tong's on nr. i visted in late oct. pretty nice stuff, but a lot of the stuff was expensive because they were some spectacular pieces. look at tigahboy's thread about tong's. ptf wasn't so bad. if we're talking about the same store, i got a nice purple mushroom from their $7 frag tank.

Archived