Pod Your Reef

$200 150w MH hood w/ 18w PC's !!

Angel Higuera

Wow the prices on that site are soo low. Makes me raise an eyebrow. And look in the aquarium section, I swear that 10g reef tank looks like Acoustic's.

Nothing happens it was put out there by him. He can always say hey thats my tank.

as for the light if you read close the light is not availble till jan 2005

screw that! 48" 2 x 150 watt 20,000k Metal 4x 21w T5 WITH ALL BULBS

for only $350!!!!!!!! AND BUILT IN DIGITAL TIMER! iv died and goen to heaven....... sniff sniff...... there is a god.......sniff

If I were him, I would ask for a free light or somthing (that 175W halide and forecent one looks nice... fyi my friend ordered from them... the bulb clips didnt fit well... and two bulbs broke... tey wernt replaced. but yes it does work... he just needs two new bulbs... :)

• 2 weeks later...

holly crap that is cheap!! i wish i could purchase trhat, i spent 100 bucks for an 80 watt dual satellite with lunar light, jeebus thats crazy

and yeah i saw that aquairum too that looks just like acoutics

• 2 weeks later...

I'm intrested, but I'm very sceptical about the pricing.......

Also worried if the product is legit??????

The phrase"to good to be true" comes to mind.

But IF it is true, then HORRAY!!!!!!!!!

Maybe someone should contact them and get some information on them and the product. I'm sure if the owner would post a reply to this, and was willing to answer some questions, that would make a lot of us here (especially me) a bit more confortable.

• 2 weeks later...

check out what people have to say about these people on Reef Central. This place is a LFS about 5 miles away from me. I have used their supllies and have friends that have had experiences with their products. Each time i have had bad things to say. Thier stuff is cheaply made, all of it. All of thier stuff is imported from China, so they're able to get this stuff for very little money. So, IMO these lights are "too good to be true". Plus its ugly :) Heres a link off RC that talks about the store: http://www.reefcentral.com/forums/showthre...threadid=467667

and another

http://www.reefcentral.com/forums/showthre...threadid=478274

Archived