inTank Media Baskets

HELP!! How to wire PFO/ICECAP HQI CONVERTER

ebaynes

How to wire PFO/ICECAP HQI CONVERTER

OK I just got a 150w PFO HQI (DE) MH with a 14500k DE Geieseman Megachrome bulb and a 150w HQI Icecap ballast.

But how do i wire the converter plug?

Thankyou for your help,

Evan

AReeferIsExpensive

You put the plug into that thing and then attach those things to the one next to it. Oh yea, and white goes with white......... DUUUH!!

Ha Ha no seriously, spent a lot of money on it and cant find it anywhere on the internet and it didnt come with directions or a diagram? im getting angry :angry: :pirate:

This is the box I have for my ballast. The pic gives you an idea of where each color wire goes. Hope it helps.

Bob

BTW- got the ballast box at Premium Aquatics. It gives the ballast a nice clean look.

Ballast Box

Is this the kit you have? The PFO pendant has a 3 prong plug. For the Icecap ballast you need this kit. One of the cables gets wired to the ballast and you can plug the pendant into that. The other is the outlet (power) plug cable with also get wired to the ballast. Another option is the ballast box in the previous thread.

Bob

PFO Icecap Kit

i'm sorry i'm not trying to be mean and i appreciate all the help i can get so i dont mean to sound mean, rude, or unappreciative, it's just that i am aggervated because i cant find this ANYWHERE and no one else knows. so i am sorry for being mean, rude, or unappreciative i didnt mean to.:(

but thankyou for responding and trying:)

Evan

• 6 months later...

this may be a little late, but thanks biobiden. You surely helped me. And this EL BOX on premiumaquatics states that this is for the 150 watter too.

Archived