Coral Vue Hydros

Fish

Vijay

I'll be converting my 15gallon eclipse to Sw my problem is the fish the fish i'm looking at are

eel goby

Ocelarias Clown

Clown Goby-yellow

Yellow tail damsel

can i put one of each of them in my tank if not what can i keep?

There'll be no Lr the filter will be the eclirse-the bio wheel and a fluval internal

this will be my first attempt at Sw if all goes according to plan and i can keep the system stabel i'll set up a 2 or a 5gallon softie tank

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

4 fish might be a bit much for 15 gallons. I would concentrate on two fish at most and, if you use decent lighting, you can go with some nice shrooms, softies, etc.

they're all pretty small but i would drop the damsel. hyper-active little cuss that it is. i would suggest a little LR though, not so much for any filtering effect but for the eel goby and clown goby to hide and perch on. tonga branch with fiji is nice

it's FO right? you were going to have another smaller one for softies, right? that one you may want to keep NFA (no fish allowed! :P )

Forgot to mention that there'll be a small nternal proten skimmer will the clown and the two gobies bee too much ? The lighting i'm restricted to is one 15w No flourescent bulb too little for enen shrooms and for the smaller tank i've decided to use my 2 gal i have sitting around with two 7w pc 10k bulbs is this ok oh and it'll definately be a NFA!

Just got back from the Lfs o look at perspective fish

o want to keep at least three, i'm positive i'll have at least one clown, and am thinking of having a eel goby and clown goby as well can i keep three fish?

Archived