Coral Vue Hydros

http://www.quality-corals.com/homeset.htm

dickie52

Well, Ryan of Quality Corals has done it again!!! I have delt with him many times and he never lets me down. Large rocks, plenty of polyps and great service. What more can I say. Here are some pics of the beauties, just one day after I had them in my holding tank. Some are going to have a special place in my 10 gallon nano.....

You want to talks about bright green, this picture, just doesn't do it justice....

ryan2.JPG

Hang on your hats for this one. It is on a chunk of branch rock and the zoos, cover it on all sides! I have counted over one hundred and each one shines with the blue center and the red skirt.....

ryan13.JPG

OK one last rock, this one has a wonderful pattern and is another huge rock, like 6" by 5"....looks great with the water moving the skirts....

ryan1.JPG

Well that should give you an idea of what I got from Ryan, on my last order. Give him a try and tell him" Dickie" sent you, it just may help us both!!!

And here is just a parting shot, of a close up.....

zoogarden.JPG

Originally posted by Travis

so....you got a full tank shot or what?

These are just in my holding tank. It is a 120 that I use for prop. I am just getting back into the nano, but here is my 10.....

fulltank.JPG

Originally posted by ebin

no full tank shot? how much did the order cost?

He was running a special of 6 rocks for $150.00 and would include a blue.....

I added a few extra chunks, because it was such a good deal.....

Archived