Jump to content

Is this a fungus??


leo

Recommended Posts

I'm not sure what it is, but I would suggest removing any pieces with that stuff and dipping them in a coral disinfectant. I just had a little outbreak of that stuff that killed about 20 mushrooms, a few ricordia, and some green star polyps. If you aren't too attached to those pieces you might want to throw them away. That stuff spreads quick and kills without mercy. My zoos did not seem to be affected, but the mushrooms and ricordia just disintigrated into slime after the white stuff started growing on them. Good luck.

Link to comment

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recommended Discussions

×
×
  • Create New...