Cultivated Reef

AHHH!!My Clown Has a Taste for GSP

darthteddy

I came home from school today and my marron clown is nibbling on my GSP. He has eaten around 7 stars(is that the right term). Any one know if this is good or if i am just underfeeding. He isnt hosting with it or any of the two anenomes the shrooms or the colt(grrrr).

redneckvampire

Don't worry about it. I've seen clowns peck at GSPs before. Their not hurting them. I've had one that would suddenly act like one particular polyp was tickin' him off and he'd just continually peck at it. I could wave my hand and he'd stop only to have him back at it 5 minutes later.

My clown is a funny one. He know really is interested in my shrooms. but after watching him on our day off of school i noticed thaat he nibbles EVERYTHING.lol When the lights came on at 11 he was nibbling the tips of the long anenome. They came on and he looked around as if he was a deer that someones head lights were shining on. He lust looked around as if to say, it wasnt me, honest! Then later today he took a liking to the ricordia. Geez everything i out in there is a retard but i think that gives them flair. Im gonna try to start to let him nibble my finger

one of the ways clowns work up a resistance to a potential host is by sucking on that item. chances are you are witnessing this.

i would say its your clown searching out a host.

nalbar

Yea i know he will get to big. Ill move him to my bros 20. I plan on getting a second very smalll fish. Will that fish egg him into getting a home so that he'll be territorial?

Archived