ReefCleaners.org

Daisy Polyps

Cesar

Recently purchased Daisy Polyps and noticed that they are not coming out. I also noticed it's little flower tips flying to one side as if the water flow is too strong. Are Daisy Polyps low water flow corals?

how long has it been in the tank? Sometimes it takes a few days until they are "happy" and fully open up. Don't worry in a few days you should be able to enjoy their beauty.

medium flow is suggested. Supplement with Iodine and trace elements. weekly feeding of microplankton or any invert foods should be good. Placement mid to high.

The Daisy Polyps have been in the tank for about a week now and the polyps do come out. The only problem is that I think that the water flow in my tank is a bit to hard for the coral. The Daisy's are on the sand bed so im going to move them mid way on a piece of LR that way the flow wont be as strong.

i have some daisy polyps too, and was wondering what i should dose my tank with and how can i go about doing it? how much do i need for a 20g and how often do i dose?

I dose 1/2 a Tsp every 2 days of Zooplex. But im not sure if it will work for them to be honest. I have to see what other people think about that too.

Archived