Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

thanks dr. foster & smith!

vokuro

placed my order for one of their advertised refractometers and some other small stuff for the aquarium. woke up this morning to two boxes on my porch. one had my order in it and the other clearly had someone elses. there were 4 aqua via stainless steel 300w heaters and some various freshwater chemicals. i suppose i should call them and arrange to have it sent back. too bad i wasnt setting up a 300 gallon chiclid tank or whatever this guy had in mind. ;)

Sell the goods on ebay and then buy your next saltwater equipment purchase from them to make up for it. This way you both win! LOL!

My story is better. I ordered a nano coral pack ($60) and some different snails and stuff ($20) from live aquaria and about 2 weeks after i got it, another one, exactly the same, came. I called them and they said i could keep it because it was live and i couldnt send it back. Early Holiday Present :P

Originally posted by Pili4444

My story is better. I ordered a nano coral pack ($60) and some different snails and stuff ($20) from live aquaria and about 2 weeks after i got it, another one, exactly the same, came. I called them and they said i could keep it because it was live and i couldnt send it back. Early Holiday Present

now thats righteous. had it been a box full of relevant saltwater equimpent my decision may have been more difficult, but as it stands im just sending it back.

Originally posted by vokuro

now thats righteous. had it been a box full of relevant saltwater equimpent my decision may have been more difficult, but as it stands im just sending it back.

Excellent decision. What goes around comes around.

B)

Archived