inTank Media Baskets

Now thats an isopod! Imagine finding one of those in your tank!

MillerLite

Hey guys, check this out. Imagine finding one of these in your reef. It was discovered "10 km off the coast of Rio de Janeiro, Brazil at a depth of 1700 meters" I borrowed the image from another thread and actually another forum, but its still pretty cool. Sorry if the image doesnt turn but this is my first time posting a pic. Enjoy!

Sorry should have posted isopod pic on ID part of forum. See if anyone would have trouble identifying it. LOL! What does one do if they find this in your tank. Throw out the tank and start over? Have a isopod dinner and invite all of your friends?

"hey man, that's sooo cool! can i touch it? awww, look, it likes me! lookit, it's nuzzling me. it's uh...it's, um...hey get it off! GET IT OFF! ARRRGHH! it's sucking my blood out! get it offfff!"

Hilarious tinyreef! Thats how I envisioned it happening as well. Here is one of the sites it came from. I think this was all ready posted on this forum but for those who missed it, enjoy! And you wondered where they got all those fabulous ideas for monsters in the Alien and Predator movies....It rocks!

http://www.conceptart.org/forums/showthrea...ead.php?t=19383

1 Large Kettle of hot water

8 Ears of Corn

10 lbs Irish Potatos

3 Yellow Onions

1 can Old Bay seasoning

2 lbs Shrimp

3 lbs Blue Crab

1 EXTRA LARGE ISOPOD!

Bring kettle to full boil.Add Ingreadents.Cook 30 mins.YUM.

Originally posted by CT nano reefer

after seeing those pics in the link that millerlite posted.. It's safe to say that I will never step foot in the ocean again!!!!

Amen to that

Archived