Coral Vue Hydros

New brain

xurifle06

liquidfluidity

Need some details. What type of brain , water parameters , flow in that area , type and hourage of lighting. When I had my metallic green open brain , it was in a med. flow area , lots of light , and I fed it a couple times a week with krill. It sounds like yours is getting irritaed by something either in the water or next to it. If not , I'd try a little more flow in the area. The only reason I got rid of mine is because it just got too big. Other than that , most of them are pretty hardy under the right conditions.

green/red open brain. i tested water and everything seemed ok. it was close to a frag of zoo's and the day after i got it they stopped opening too. My xania also stoped acting like it normally does. I moved it to the sand bed now away from the zoo's and to a higher flow area. im crossing my fingers with hopes that everything will be ok in my tank now. I did a 10% water change this morning to see if that would help. Please help if you have any ideas at all.

liquidfluidity

I'd give it some time to acclimate to the new area and flow conditions. Make sure that no other corals are touching it and I would think that you'll be fine. How long have you had it and have you fed it or gotten it to eat ?

Archived