inTank Media Baskets

4ltr nano pr bluelined pipes

GUSGUS 16

have run 1gal with pr pipes for 2years and have had young swimming for a day, sold the set up, and now have a glass vase 4ltr with another pair. in the uk all the pipes are tank bred and eat frozen brine ,also I give them 4 drops per day shelless brine shrimp eggs, living on the coast they have water changes 50% from the newly toped up rockpools. the brineshrimp eggs also hatch out as there is only a powerhead and they passout ok without dammage , I was quite surprised when I found this out many yrs ago. anyone else interested in ( 1GAL or pipes ) (yes I have come down from 80,20, 5, gal tanks and as I sold them on always kept hold of some rock. have been keeping marines since 72 .

hi , its on its way as soon as I learn to send photos, or send me a e-mail address that I could send it to, also what I dont do with nanos is making it look like I have tipped a tin of fruit salad in side , all the colours under the sun /seven oceans . quote. (if you dont want to slip-up tomorrow ,tell the truth today)

• 5 years later...

Archived