Cultivated Reef

This ID might be hard

fishdaddy0831

fishdaddy0831

Sorry but I have no pic......Ill try to get one tonight, but this coral is small and my camera sucks.......can I say sucks......I dont know.......anyway here it goes.

I bought a large zoo colony and in the middle of this rock was a small coral.....I had to frag it the othe night because my zoos where taking it over.....so.....its about 8 polyps (about the size of a pea) that use the rock as a skeleton. When they close up at night it looks like little brown circles with a small green starbur

st in the middle. When they open they are brown with light brown starbust. It almost looks fuzzy,and it doesnt come out far from the rock. oh and the circles are right next to eachother....nothing inbetween. I know this is very veage info but if someone has an idea of what it could be, and could point me to some picks......please!

Post a pic! I'd post one if I had myself a camera. I think I may have some on my LR too! Mine are yellow with green center that fluoresces under actinic, and I want to know what they are so I can get more...

Archived