Pod Your Reef

Picture of my new nano reef!

jg013c

Well here it is! My new Nano Reef up and running...

2-Weeks old!

1 - Nano Cube

50 watt heater

some assorted snails and a skunk cleaner shrimp that doesent dare show its self...

WHAT DO YOU THINK

Very nice! Not to be off subject and a hijacker but, how much do nano cubes run for? Are they pricey? Do they come with adequate lighting for softies? Just curious because I need a QT tank just in case my 20gal decides to malfunction. I want a nano cube because I want my QT tank to also look nice.

Meercat_Maric

Nice tank - looks as though your off to a good start! That LR looks pretty stocked with good growth, i'm sure that'll decrease the time it takes to cycle that puppy, if not already cycled.

Originally posted by Chino

Very nice!  Not to be off subject and a hijacker but, how much do nano cubes run for?  Are they pricey?  Do they come with adequate lighting for softies?  Just curious because I need a QT tank just in case my 20gal decides to malfunction.  I want a nano cube because I want my QT tank to also look nice.

I have noticed them for 120 - 180 depending on the size. If your lookin for an awesome look - check out the Via Aquas. If I had'nt already purchsed my 25 and stand THAT would have been me next choice.

The lighting the accompanies most cubes are fair for FOWLR designs, but IMO I would gut the fixtures they come with and beef them up for any real reef livestock.

Archived