Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

My Tmc 60ltr and partners evo

JamesQ

Thought I’d share some pics of our tanks. 
mine is the TMC next wave 60 and my partners tank is an evo. 
both tanks are standard atm but I’m planning on changing the light to either a prime 16hd or xr15 and changing the Tmc wave maker to either an mp10 or nero3. My partners tank is getting an ai blade and nero3. I have rawphos and carbon and sponge for filtering. 

stock wise mine has a cleaner shrimp. A couple of snails and a rock hermit. Pink skunk clown and an Anthias. Torch and rainbow anemone which the clown loves. 

my partners evo has snails, cleaner shrimp. Conch and urchin. Black and white clown and purple fire fish. A cool selection of zoas an awesome orange ricordia and a toadstool. 

will keep you all updated on changes. IMG_0359.thumb.jpeg.4acbb3af33aea0355705dd02d2855ca8.jpegIMG_0360.thumb.jpeg.3071b11089b6ca1d5ccdbb22ab4d4dee.jpegIMG_0365.thumb.jpeg.b9d77c7fbe32c74b7ab5247ebfc90017.jpeg

Little update as I’m back from work. Anemone has moved abit but I expect that tbh. Hopefully settles where he is. If he starts moving too much and annoy my torch then my partner is having him! 
I have also order a few more torches. I have ordered a green standard torch, a joker and also have a 24k indo gold torch and a 2 headed holy grail going in end of the month. Can you see the theme I’m going with! 

• 3 weeks later...

Up date! I have now got a couple more torches including an amazing indo gold torch Lyndsay got me for our anniversary! Will grab pics when it’s settled in. And also a neon green hammer. I’ve also added a coral banded shrimp and some Mexican turbo snails. 
Lyndsay has added some more zoas, some toadstools, a Goni and a feather duster! We pick up her new light tomorrow, getting her an AI Blade coral grow!

• Like 2

Well, not great news.  I had a text from Lyndsay last night whilst I was at work. My tank has a slow leak in the front corner! So having to rush out today to pick a tank up as an emergency! She has found a 120ltr clear seal tank with sump etc for a killer deal! Will update once sorted! 

• Sad 1

Well, picked up the new tank. It’s 120ltr so about 60 gallons. Had some issues setting up the sump as my first sump but got there after some videos and support from Lyndsay! Honestly she’s a god send! Using my reef ion light from the Tmc, but will be getting a kessil A180. I will be changing the wave maker to a Nero 5 as the one that came with it is big enough but no adjustability, and I like to have that function. Overall for £60 for everything was a bargain! Again Lyndsay found the tank whilst I was at work that night. IMG_0434.thumb.jpeg.23b2a8116957514ba1ee67aa8e76946b.jpeg