Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

150 Gallon Reef Tank in Merrick, NY

chasingcorals17

chasingcorals17

Hello,

I am looking to part with my 5 year old 150g mixed reef tank.  Ideally I would like to part with everything (tank, stand, equipment, established live rock and corals) to a one person.  Willing to part with for 2,500shells.  Much of the equipment is new/ much younger than the 5 years i've had the tank.

If I can't find one person to take everything, I would be willing to part with it piecemeal, obviously starting with livestock, then equipment, then the tank and stand.

Additionally, I am also very open to selling sections of live rock with the corals on them.

Here are pictures of the tank.  Note that the Euphylia and Goni's are NOT included, as I am keeping that for my new tank build!  I am also looking to part with the following fish separately - all have been with me for many years, are super healthy, fat, eating, etc.:

- A beautiful adult Chevron that must be 6" - 7" long - 500 shells

- Purple tang, ~5" - 100shells

- Radiant Wrasse I've had for 2-3 years now - 75shells

The sooner I can part with this the better, so please make reasonable offers as I (really my wife!) am very motivated to part with the tank!

I live in Merrick, NY 11566 (long island) and am parting with everything as pick-up only.

Please message me on Facebook at: David Zolot with any questions!

Thank you!!

A763FC67-7443-404E-81FB-69F888EC5C8D_1_201_a.jpeg

• Recommended Discussions