Coral Vue Hydros

[Free][Central NJ] Neon Green Toadstool Frag

Zer0

I had to trim my toadstool so it wouldn’t get burned by the nearby goniopora, and I’m looking to pass along the frag to  a fellow reefer. It’s about 2x3” and is currently rubberbanded to a piece of live rock rubble. The rubble was a new piece so it has no pests. I fragged it like 2 or 3 weeks ago and it looks like it has begun to attach itself to the rock. 

I have provided a photo taken *today* of both the frag and the toadstool it came from, showing the status of their health. I was able to perform a single clean cut from the main toadstool with a sharp pair of scissors, and surprisingly both the mother had no polyp retraction at all and the frag had full polyp extension within 30-45 minutes of being rubberbanded and placed back in the tank. 

I would prefer to meet up at either ReefCo or OceanGallery, as I’m looking to pick up a couple new frags after handing off the toadstool to its new owner. 

If you’re interested, send me a PM and we can figure out a time that works for both of us. Feel free to ask any questions. I’m also posting this on R2R so needless to say it’s first come first serve.

Thanks!

68AA1D3B-0107-4A52-823A-A220463AD129.jpeg

04C7A5E6-D3F3-42AE-912A-3C4CD84E7EDC.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Recommended Discussions