ReefCleaners.org

Noopsyche Lights - order.

Kenny2008

I wonder if anyone has recently placed an order with Noopsyche in the past few weeks?  I did 2 weeks ago, and still no shipment!  I reached out to them and there has been no response.  I'm told they are in China and might be on New Years holiday, but for that long?

The Rainy Day Aquarium

I had an order with them last year. It took a while for them to ship out, but they are really good lights! From what I’ve seen, businesses have various lengths in observation for the holiday; it can be up to a month that they’re out.

My understanding is that folks in China travel far to the factories for work.  The holiday is a time (the only time?) they get to go back home.  Sorta like Christmas break from school in the US, but longer.  Maybe more like Summer break in France (from what I've heard).

Thanks for the replies - well, they really should post on their website to their customers about this and when business would resume - not a good thing for customers to place orders and left out to wonder what's happening.  I'd think it's common sense but perhaps not.