Cultivated Reef

Autoaqua AWC Biocube 32

Kmenzel

I have a Biocube 32 and installing an Autoaqua AWC.  Can someone tell me why chamber they put the drain pump, what chamber for the freshwater fill tube, and what chamber for the saltwater fill tube?  I appreciate anyone’s help.  Thanks

From: http://www.autoaqua.com.tw/en/sawc-400p.htmlimage.thumb.png.50fe5981584b3c5853fdd2e3576826bc.png 

This is from their website – hopefully it was included with the product as well.

Your tank (specifically the return pump chamber, if you note the pump in the diagram) is the middle tank in the diagram.

Your saltwater mixing container is the container on the right.

The waste container/toilet/drain is the container on the left.

Is this what you needed to know?

Let us know how it goes!

Sorry, I should have been more clear.  I am looking how to setup/place the items in the back chambers of the biocube.  I understand the basic concept and basic setup.  As an example, would you put the drain pump in the first chamber (where the return water comes in from the main tank) or chamber three (where the return pump is located)?  Chamber two is where the filter and media is located.  Thanks for your help

14 hours ago, Kmenzel said:

Sorry, I should have been more clear.  I am looking how to setup/place the items in the back chambers of the biocube.  I understand the basic concept and basic setup.  As an example, would you put the drain pump in the first chamber (where the return water comes in from the main tank) or chamber three (where the return pump is located)?  Chamber two is where the filter and media is located.  Thanks for your help

I thought you were pretty clear, but it never hurts to double check! 🙂   

The diagram indicates that the sensor goes with the return pump.  

The return chamber is the only chamber where the water height actually varies during normal operation.  

In your case, that sounds like Chamber 3.  👍