Top Shelf Aquatics

Just got a Nano Cube

nofriendsbz3

this thread has helped me alot with peoples opinions on how they think i should set my tank up and what would be best for me. I have been doing alot of research on the net and i have found that it is easier to ask people who have already had there tanks setup and have gone through the start up stages.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hey dont speak for us all nofriends, i though that that this was a huge waste of time.

there is a difference between someone who is honestely learning about tanks to buy and set one up the right way and some moron who goes out and buys a tank and all this stuff and then is like what the hell should i do guys????

to me there hasnt been a whole lot of opinions on this thread it has mainly been information on cycling and elementary tank setup that you could have read from a book in 10 minutes. instead you wasted everyones time

there are 10,000 posts on this topic if you would have taken the time to reseach first!!

If it was such a waste of time to you corey0613 then why have you replied in the post a few times. I would rather not WASTE your time or anyone elses time.

I think you and B16A2NR are the type of people that think NOOBS are just a complete waste of time and you guys are all that matters.

As i progress with this hobby and anyone has questions i will be more than happy to help them. I wont think they are a complete waste of time.

The biggest thing i dont understand, is if this is such a huge waste of time then why do you waste your time reading and replying to the post.

sounds like YOUR WASTING YOUR OWN TIME

This site is here for the express purpose of helping newbies...hence it is the beginner's forum. Please don't terrorize the newbies....if it annoys you avoid the beginner forum, especially since the vast majority of questions here are repeats anyway, it's the nature of the beast.

Anyway....how is your tank doing nofriends? As for the cleanup crew, when you get there I would get bunch of different species of snails. Avoid turbos though, they get huge and are bulldozers. Alot of people suggest going light on the hermits, some species are aggressive. I have had good luck with zebra hermits.

Thanks for the reply Maerow.

My tank is doing quite well. I checked all of my levels yesterday and everything is perfect. I just added 2 hermit crabs a cleaner shrimp and a snail. I think i might get a couple more hermits though and maybe another snail or two. Let me know what you think.

thank you

nick

Archived