inTank Media Baskets

Interpet River Reef 94L /24g tube setup

DickTest

I have been given a River Reef 94 litre and am struggling to figure out the tubing for the return pump - previous owner seemed to only use one of the outlets. The system has 2 outlets and I have spent hours trying to connect both - I have had to go out and buy more tubing in the hope to connect them (*not very well) Was wondering if any one had a picture or diagram of the tubing to show me the correct way to set it up.

Not sure if this is your tank.  If so, it sort of looks like there was a non-standard fixture on the stock pump for both return nozzles.

b486b2224dcd4b92f604cdc3872a361e.jpg

You should be able to use standard plumbing fixtures like a barbed Tee fitting and a 90 degree elbow.

image.png.bee96ccdce20541f4b0ea54e40ec519f.png   image.png.f81dea87f73a84cf3d0d5f4c40535eb8.png

or maybe a Y fitting and two 90 degree elbows

image.png.90670d2a5bc343a0a22e029c0c278fa6.png

• 2 months later...
On 1/25/2023 at 4:48 PM, DickTest said:

I have the Y fitting and 2x 90 degree fittings (not the T) 

But it really hard trying to measure lengths of pipe and judging spacing for everything to fit 😞

Try writing to/calling the company and see if they can get you the replacement parts you need instead of going straight to DIY.  👍