Studio 12 Aquarium Kit - offered by reefcasa.com

debbeach13

1 hour ago, debbeach13 said:

Two rocks glued together.

Looks a bit tall. 

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

I really love the look of your scape but it reminds me a little bit of my Biocube 16 scape in the sense that the upper part may be shading the lower part so it might limit your coral options. I did my sun corals under my ledge because my upper rock was blocking the light, so it all worked out, but just thought I’d mention it.

How’s the top down view? 

Plenty of room all around card board cut to tank size.

image.jpg

Top down.

11 minutes ago, banasophia said:

your coral options. I did my sun corals under my ledge because my upper rock was blocking the light, so it all worked out, but just thought I’d mention it.

Exactly what I was hoping to do. I want sun some sun coral either in here or the IM. That IM and the 20L will be getting a reno. Which I did a month and a half ago on both.

• Like 1

Top down.

Exactly what I was hoping to do. I want sun some sun coral either in here or the IM. That IM and the 20L will be getting a reno. Which I did a month and a half ago on both.

The top down looks really nice, I love it! If you’re thinking suns, I think that scape will be really well suited for them!! Really excited to see what you come up with! 

5 hours ago, debbeach13 said:

Do you still have any sun coral?

For now, yes, but if I decide to try out one of these 12 gallon all-in-one setups like yours, I would most likely break down my Biocube 16. I love my Biocube 16, but I’m very tempted to see what can be done with this new tank. I’d like to know more about the light that comes with it… have you had a chance to check it out yet? 

6 hours ago, banasophia said:

For now, yes, but if I decide to try out one of these 12 gallon all-in-one setups like yours, I would most likely break down my Biocube 16. I love my Biocube 16, but I’m very tempted to see what can be done with this new tank. I’d like to know more about the light that comes with it… have you had a chance to check it out yet? 

Fantastic. A new tank is always fun. I haven't checked out the light yet. Honestly, I was too tired last night. The next few days I will be busy my oldest grandson is going on his 7th grade field trip to DC. My son his dad is going to chaperon. My daughter in law is out of town on business. I will be trying to entertain my other grandson in their absence.   

• Like 2