Cultivated Reef

Pseudocorynactus overload. Pls help

Zer0

It seems that these little buggers have gotten out of hand, unfortunately. They tuck themselves into the rocks during the day, so it’s hard to get a real idea of just how many there are. But once the lights turn off… My god. They are everywhere, and I think they are starting to irritate coral.

I have tried injecting them directly with AipsasiaX as well as JoesJuice, but they are unphased by those.

What can I do? How can I cut down their numbers or wipe them out? 

I wish it worked. I’ve used an entire bottle now with multiple treatments on the same polyps. They just shrug it off lol. I didn’t think of the super glue, might give that a try. 

It’s impossible to manually remove them. They produce this slime that is so sticky and slippery at the same time, that they can’t be gripped with anything. It’s crazy

I suppose that you could also try injecting Kalkwasser, hydrogen peroxide, lemon juice, or even vinegar.  But superglue might be the easiest (and possibly the safest).  I imagine that there might be something which eats them, but I don't know what that might be.