Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Exo Terra Saltwater Paludarium

fromreeftojungle

fromreeftojungle

Hello everyone. I thought I should share my tank in here as well. I built something very unusual and unortodox. 

Let me present to you my exo terra saltwater paludarium.I started to build it at March 2020 and Corals went in there on February 2022. Lots of mistakes and fixes, DIY. But finally i got this far! With live plants ,freshwater waterfall, fogging, spraying and ventilation system. And of course, corals! Sps ,lps ,zoas ,shrooms, and 3 type of macroalgae! AI 64 hydra for lightning (its super overkill though)

20220624_145009.jpg

• Like 2
  • Wow 2
fromreeftojungle
6 minutes ago, Ratvan said:

Looks incredible, how do you maintain the salinity if you have a freshwater waterfall or is it isolated from the saltwater?

The salt and freshwater completely separated. There is a tiny freshwater reservoir built into the backwall, for a pump and a micro ATO. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
fromreeftojungle
6 hours ago, LazyFish said:

Amazing! Any fish or inverts or critters?

Yes! There is one sexy shrimp, a trochus and few astrea snails 3,different type of hermit crabs. And a cute yellow clown goby. 

• Like 3