SaltCritters.com

1 year 2 month Pictures

Kicbak

Thanks, I've spent some time working on the site, trying to make it more then just a bunch of pictures.

Yea the zoos I just got are pretty sweet. Trying to find the best place for them right now.

Wes

• 2 months later...

Those new zoos you have are growing out nicely. I'll have to trade out some zoos with you once mine really start growing out. I was wondering if you have any single polyp hairy mushrooms that you'd be willing to part with sometime? Where's the clownfish?

Are you talking about the mushrooms in the 2nd picture? I'd have to cut one off the rock but sure I can get one. The black foot clown is so shy, I'm sure it was in his cave during the photo session :)

Wes

Wes, I'm not really sure if you want to part with the type of shroom I was talking about. The hairy one (at least that's what I think it is) in the bottom left corner on the sand in the first new pic.

I have 2 of them right now, let me experiment with one and cut it in half. If if survives I'll be able to get you one of them. Sound good?

no, don't do that, it's too much trouble, I thought you may have had more than that. The place in durahm has some, but they are too expensive, and too big. Thanks, though

Archived