Top Shelf Aquatics

1 year 2 month Pictures

Kicbak

I have all the inhabitants, specs and pictures at my site.

20 Gallon Site

Some spec

130 watts PC

29lbs LR

30lbs LS + Southdown

Blue and Red Wagon Wheel Mushroom

Brown Zoanthids

Cabbage Leather

Cauliflower

Colt Coral

Devil's Hand

Green Ricordia

Green Star Polyps

Green Wagon Wheel Mushroom

Green Zoanthids

Kenya Tree

Metallic Green Hairy Mushroom

Orange with Brown Center Zoos

Orange Zoos

Pipe Organ

Purple Bullseye Mushroom

Red Bullseye Mushroom

Red Mushroom

Red Pimple Mushroom

Thin Green Sinularia

Toadstool Leather

Yellow Polyps

Yellow Zoanthids

There are some more corals I just haven't added them to my website yet......I guess I should do that tommorrow

wirick21 - nice hack???

Ann - Thanks, I moved the fish over to my 58 a while back. I haven't decided if I want any fish yet. I'm interested at all the small life that is in the tank since there isn't a fish to pick at it.

Dr. Saltwater - Actually you are right. My brain froze I think when I was looking at the pic. It is actually two different kinds. The on in the foreground is my original I have. The background one I'm not sure what it is, but its very different.

Hey Wes!

Its Jen, I picked up a tank from you a few months back? YOur tanks are still looking stellar. Once I get my 20 up and going we can have a contest ;0) looks like I'll be at a slight disadvantage though heheh, I just need a few years headstart to catchup.

You should post some pics of that 58G tank!

chrisisthereefer

looks liek you have a small flat worm problem, id try to get rid of them asap. i had them before, they double in size in a matter of days. the tank looks good tho.

-Chris

Oh hey Jen, Yea hurry up and get the 20 going :) I have tons more pictures of the 58. I take monthly pictures and I'm starting to get some cool growth sequences.

chris-Yeah the flatworms are annoying, I have flatworm exit I just haven't used it yet. I've had them appear and then leave quickly before. Next time they start to recede I'm going to nuke them, so I don't release a ton of toxin.

mattie - Sounds good. Just send me a PM and we can figure a time out.

MarLooney - Yea I wish all of the coraline on the back glasss didn't die when I switched to MH temporarily at the start of the year. It is starting to come back now.

I figured I'd post some october pics of my SPS

fulltank.jpg

Enchinata

enchinata.jpg

Blue Milli

bluemillipora.jpg

Clown Camping at home

clownathome.jpg

leftsps.jpg

bluesps.jpg

Efflo

efflo.jpg

Teardrop

maxima.jpg

Blue Dot Squamosa

squamosa.jpg

Crocea

crocea.jpg

Kicbak, your tanks still look great. Those frags you gave me last year are still doing great and are in my 29g back home. I've since fragged them several times, and "shared the wealth." I'm starting a 2.5 gallon right now because the ten I had here last year was too much trouble to take back and forth over the holidays. Once again, the tanks look great. You'll probably be able to start your frag business soon.

Yea a 2.5 is a great size for a nano, I'm using a 5.5 at work which is good since I can fit all of the contents in a 5 gallon bucket if I need to move it. I really need to add some stuff to my site about what frags I have FT/FS soon.

• 1 month later...

Here are a few shots of the tank. Also I got some great looking zoos the other day.

fulltank.jpg

greenandorangezoos.jpg

toadstool.jpg

center.jpg

redmushrooms.jpg

right.jpg

zoos.jpg

The rest of the pics and pictures of my 58 SPS and stuff are

Here

Thanks

Archived