ReefCleaners.org

Ultum Nature Systems reef owners thread.

schgr.cube

I made a similar thread back in the day to showcase ADA owners threads, but figured I should make one for Ultum Nature Systems @UNS owners to help organize everything into one thread. They had made an introduction post back in 2016 here, and were at one point a community sponsor (maybe we can give them enough love to get them back for that!).

caafe55c439cf2287b63e6589cc21324_.thumb.jpg.4ec17ea2faa1f8153a43dfa6a5212b14.jpg

There was also a thread people were adding their progress shots to, but it wasn't really organized in a more digestible format. Anyway, I guess I'll start the list off with the ones I know of, but feel free to link your journal here, or any others I may have missed that you know of. Also, please let me know if any of these are definitely retired, and I will mark them as such. I'm going to be adding any UNS journals I find, even if they haven't been updated in a while, or were just not successful and taken down. I figure this can be a resource for those looking to see what did and didn't work in specific setups either way.

UNS reef journals by tank type

Nano:

Standard:

Cube:

Shallow:

Long:

Tall:

All-in-one:

I'll keep adding to this shortly, I know there are a lot out there and am not ignoring anyone on purpose, just takes a bit to go through them all!

• Like 1
DISQUALIFIED-QQ

Nice stuff thanks. I haven't logged on in ages, but I do have progression photos on my phone. It's a little tougher to keep up when my actual job is traveling to clients to care for their reefs. 

14 hours ago, DISQUALIFIED-QQ said:

Nice stuff thanks. I haven't logged on in ages, but I do have progression photos on my phone. It's a little tougher to keep up when my actual job is traveling to clients to care for their reefs. 

That is totally fair! I figured that I would add builds here that haven't been updated or even were taken down quickly, just to have an archive of what did and didn't work in these setups for people to reference.