Coral Vue Hydros

Biocube 32g Stocking ideas...

Apistogramma

Apistogramma

Now before I start, I know that this is a very common tank that has a lot of discussions on it, but I want to make sure that I can have a good idea getting into this as this will be my first saltwater tank after years of working with freshwater tanks :)

I found a really good deal on a biocube 32g and am extremely excited to start getting it cycled and stocked. It was missing a protein skimmer and a water pump but I think that I have found a good options for both of them. But I feel a little bit puzzled with understanding what and how many fish I can stock. I typically us aquadvisor for my freshwater, but I think the websites saltwater page is down. 

Currently, I have my mind set on:

~ A pair of clownfish

~Tiger pistol shrimp and watchmen goby 

~ (not sure if this is important for this post) Some beginner and hardy corals

Now I'm not entirely sure what to fill in the cracks with, It seems like I will have a bit of play with the other fish that I would be able to put in there, but I'm really not sure what would be a good fit. Any suggestions or tips would be greatly appreciated! :)

I like to have some "workhorse fish" in my tanks. So maybe something like a Lawnmower Blenny or Aiptasia Eating Filefish.

They also look a lot different to the Clownfish and occupy different parts of the water column