Coral Vue Hydros

BTA hiding at the back of tank

Emma_W

I bought this green BTA about 2 or 3 weeks ago and it had been at the back of  tank since I got it but it has been in this spot for almost a week now and I’m reluctant to move it as I don’t want to damage it whilst it looks to be doing well (from what I can see - I have added pictures) but I can’t see it and I love it !

does anyone have any tips ?

B4EB9137-6A5A-43CF-A46A-5F71E9146BB1.jpeg

112652D2-543A-4198-A9F9-0BB1DDB2AFE1.jpeg

Welcome to nano reef!

Welcome Aboard Hasan Minhaj GIF by Patriot Act

We will definitely need a lot more information about your system. How big is the tank, how long has it been set up, what is your lighting like and do you have any parameters that you can post such as salinity, alkalinity, nitrate, or phosphate?

Also, definitely don’t bother trying to move it they will go wherever they want and you can only risk damaging it or stressing it out by trying to move it.

• Like 1

Thank you, 

my parameters are slightly off but I am going away for 4 days next week so I have been advised to keep it as it is until I get back 

salinity: 1.022

temp:29C

ammonia:0

nitrate:5ppm

Ph:8.2

calcium: 490/500

Alkalinity:7.3

it is a 200L tank that has been up and running since the start of February this year 

my light is a Maxspect jump and I have it on for 13 hours a day gradually ramping up from 7:00am until 1:00pm then down again until 8:00pm

I have a low yellow moonlight setting on all night also 

0124C983-C79E-42C7-89B9-ECC3E58C64C9.jpeg