Coral Vue Hydros

FS: 24" Teklight without bulbs

schgr.cube

schgr.cube

Man, T5 fixtures really don't go for much these days, do they?

Looking for $100 shipped for this, will grab photos later. Everything does work, but the bulbs aren't great so I don't feel like shipping with those. Prefer local pickup in central Maryland if possible.

yeah people dont buy T5 fixtures these days.  

the people that are using them now (T5), i am sure they are thinking to go LED in my opinion.

schgr.cube
3 minutes ago, ifarmer said:

yeah people dont buy T5 fixtures these days.  

the people that are using them now (T5), i am sure they are thinking to go LED in my opinion.

2 minutes ago, NoOneLikesADryTang said:

I love T5’s, but they don’t really make a ton of sense on smaller (nano) tanks. 

I always enjoyed hybrids, as there is just something about supplemental T5 that works so well, and I kept this with the plans to modify it. But my next tank is going to need a larger light, so I figured I'd just get rid of it.

What is the width of this if you don't mind me asking ? Shoot I might sell my Radion G4 XR15 when it comes in on Friday and get this 😬😬

schgr.cube
13 hours ago, Reefkid88 said:

What is the width of this if you don't mind me asking ? Shoot I might sell my Radion G4 XR15 when it comes in on Friday and get this 😬😬

Hey, its 12" wide, the 4 bulb version. Let me know if you are interested!

Now is that the area where the bulbs are or outside to outside of the fixture since these Tek's flare out ? 

schgr.cube
1 hour ago, Reefkid88 said:

Now is that the area where the bulbs are or outside to outside of the fixture since these Tek's flare out ? 

That is at the widest point, outside to outside. Do you need me to measure a different area?

In the picture,the blue lines. That area where the reflectors are. So I can make sure the bulbs will be over the tank and not outside of the tank. 

Screenshot_20220510-211023_Samsung Internet.jpg

schgr.cube
52 minutes ago, Reefkid88 said:

In the picture,the blue lines. That area where the reflectors are. So I can make sure the bulbs will be over the tank and not outside of the tank. 

Screenshot_20220510-211023_Samsung Internet.jpg

Ah gotcha, that part is 7 1/4" wide, I have photos below to show everything!

28 minutes ago, ifarmer said:

looks like the light is in a great shape.

I think thats just a photo they found online, but mine isn't TOO far off. Photos below:

IMG_0532.thumb.jpg.65075308c44a3f78956f8a77c7e28f81.jpgIMG_0533.thumb.jpg.bb892a8ace1c96cac8b3541e059f482a.jpgIMG_0534.thumb.jpg.3e5a0e29327b3bc05176f0ceda8d5fbd.jpg

Was definitely a picture off off R2R lol I was trying to find dimensions last night. I will for sure grab this,let me get this Radion in on Friday and then I will get it posted up so I can get this from you. 

schgr.cube
41 minutes ago, Reefkid88 said:

Was definitely a picture off off R2R lol I was trying to find dimensions last night. I will for sure grab this,let me get this Radion in on Friday and then I will get it posted up so I can get this from you. 

Okay perfect! Just shoot me a message when you're ready.

21 minutes ago, schg said:

Okay perfect! Just shoot me a message when you're ready.

Unless you wanna trade 🙂 haha ? 

schgr.cube
43 minutes ago, Reefkid88 said:

Unless you wanna trade 🙂 haha ? 

You know, I was building my own light for my current project, but yeah lets do it. I'll DM you shortly.

• Recommended Discussions