inTank Media Baskets

My 1.5ft cube nano

ckevin33

Hi,

not necessary to soften the flow. As long as the Tunze is not tilted too high, reflection of rocks and front glass should contain the force quite well. But you may want ot observe if you have a high water level to start with.

Originally posted by VicSkimmr

you've just given me the motivation to convert my tank to a bare bottom and add a tunze as well :)  did you have to throttle it down so that water wouldn't splash out the top?

yea wow... it's beautiful i would like to say it's the nicest looking tank i have seen in a while as well

and i am impressed a tunze in a 30g.... thats gotta be some flow!!

keep up the awsome job everything

how long has the tank been running

mattie,

Thank you for the kind words. I have been following your thread and you have an awesome tank that i wish to own too.

I actually introduced the tunze on experimental. The flow it creates is truly unmatched. Care must be taken to reflect flow off rocks so that the SPS do not get direct current.

The tank is about 2 yrs although this is the latest rescape.

the_anti_honda

i dont post over here much, but this tank and others like it are the only reason i come back. AWSOME aquarium! hands down the best small aquarium i have seen under t5 lighting.

Hi there, reefer in Singapore? My frags are from some of the SPS guru in sgreefclub. In fact, I am in the process of collecting beautiful specimen in preparation for a bigger tank. Some of the colonies are bought ages ago before the SPS fervor hit Singapore.

Reefing demands responsibility and a dedicated husbandry. And who says it is relaxing? :)

Originally posted by szesteve

Very nice tank! Where did u get most of your frags?  

Iwarna?

Archived