Coral Vue Hydros

New 20G cube stocking

LpsCoralBias

LpsCoralBias

A while ago I asked about my 20g cube stocking and have made up my mind on it, i created a new forum thingy so that people are more likely to see it(I think)

anyways was wondering if this is good stocking

• 2 red possom pygmy wrasses
  • 1 helrichii firefish (I think thats how you speel it)
  • 1 pistol shrimp
  • 1 watchman goby
  • 1 porcelean crab

For the Clean up Crew I will get:

• 2 trochus snails
  • a good bunch of hermit crabs( how many, and I will include plenty of extra shells)
  • 1 porcelean crab ( i already said it but i consider them more of a display animal than cuc, bc they are soo cool)
  • any other recomendations?

Please state your thoughts or opinions on this stocking I would love to hear what you have to say! 😄

• Like 1
2 hours ago, LpsCoralBias said:

A while ago I asked about my 20g cube stocking and have made up my mind on it, i created a new forum thingy so that people are more likely to see it(I think)

anyways was wondering if this is good stocking

• 2 red possom pygmy wrasses
  • 1 helrichii firefish (I think thats how you speel it)
  • 1 pistol shrimp
  • 1 watchman goby
  • 1 porcelean crab

For the Clean up Crew I will get:

• 2 trochus snails
  • a good bunch of hermit crabs( how many, and I will include plenty of extra shells)
  • 1 porcelean crab ( i already said it but i consider them more of a display animal than cuc, bc they are soo cool)
  • any other recomendations?

Please state your thoughts or opinions on this stocking I would love to hear what you have to say! 😄

That sounds like it will be a cool tank!

I would think about an anemone for the porcelain crab. When I had these in my tank alone, I never saw them. Now that I have a bubble tip anemone and a big rock flower anemone, they live in them and I see them all the time. 

Also, you should have a lid or screen top with the firefish and wrasses, they are jumpers.

LpsCoralBias
2 hours ago, ShaneMiami said:

That sounds like it will be a cool tank!

I would think about an anemone for the porcelain crab. When I had these in my tank alone, I never saw them. Now that I have a bubble tip anemone and a big rock flower anemone, they live in them and I see them all the time. 

Also, you should have a lid or screen top with the firefish and wrasses, they are jumpers.

I am planning on getting a rock flower anemone but it ultimately depends on what my lfs has, which is why i always do a very broad range of research so i know exactly what my lfs has and i can already discurage/hype myself from certain corals and fish