Innovative Marine Aquariums

SOLD -- FS - AC70, inTank Media Basket - Shipped for $75

Superdave

All items in this listing have sold! 

For sale is the AC70 I used for several years along with the inTank media basket insert designed for the filter.  

I do not have the media (sponge, carbon, etc.) for the filter, but am including a new in take pipe (I modified the original one) as well as a new AC70 media basket and the old one I cut up as part of the modification.  I cut a small, airline size notch in the filter lid to accommodate the auto-top off line.  The in take pipe screen broke quite a while back.  

The filter and inTank basket, although used are working great and have no cracks or ships.  It scrubbed with soap and soaked overnight so it is cleaner than not, but I am happy to do a vinegar bath/soak to remove all of the algae before I ship it.  

Am asking for $75 for the filter and inTank basket combined, which includes shipping to the lower 48.  

I am on spring break so can ship it out today!

IMG_3249.jpg

IMG_3250.jpg

IMG_3251.jpg

IMG_3252.jpg

IMG_3253.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Happy to make someone a deal!  Stuff isn't in my way, but if any one would like to have it make me an offer.  Makes for a great budget nano setup!  

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Superdave changed the title to SOLD -- FS - AC70, inTank Media Basket - Shipped for $75
1 hour ago, Superdave said:

Sold!  

@Detritus is a great buyer.  Straight forward and quick with payment.  Wouldn't hesitate to do business with them again!

Thank you very much! You were great to work with as well! I thought the price was great and @Superdaveshipped the item same day. Highly recommended! 

Just a follow up, I got my item from @Superdavetoday, which is like 2 days from when I made my payment. I am blown away by how fast he shipped the item, how well it was packaged, and the condition of the item was absolutely as expected. Again, I would recommend Superdave as a trusted seller here on NR.

Thank you again for a great transaction, and it was very nice chatting with you!

-D

• Like 1
  • Recommended Discussions