Coral Vue Hydros

Stocking advice for biocube 16

BioBoy16

Hi all,

I've had my tank set up for about 4 months now. Amonia/nitrites 0 and nitrates/phos under control with my refugium and brightwell purit. I think I'm ready for my third and final fish. I've scrolled through dozens of "best nano fish" type posts and articles and alot of the same fish are named frequently. Really looking for something kind of out there, something a little different, and a real show piece. The mandarin cruises the rockwork and the blenny darts about looking to munch some algae. Would love something with unique behaviors or something beautiful to swim in the open waters to add some movement in the tank. Any advice or picks would be appreciated.

Current stock:

Tailspot blenny

Manadarin (captive bred feeding on pods and frozen atm)

5 cerith snails

1 astrea snail

2 Nassarius snails

2 peppermint shrimp (one is very tiny)

4 blue leg hermits

something reef safe as I have a mixed reef of lps softies and some easy sps up high in the tank. I can list the corals if needed.

ps: If ur in the greater Philly area dm me. There's some guy near me that sell large sps frags for stupid cheap out of his display tank. I had to give sps a shot when i went to pick up some lps from him haha. Guy literally handed me a huge chunk of plating red monti for FREE and said hey this fell in the sand bed and is gonna die u might as well have it. If u can keep this alive come back and u can get somemore sps. Kept it alive and growing for 2 months. Turned out to be a good marketing tactic. My next trip I picked up some sps lol. 

Thanks in advance.