Innovative Marine Aquariums

Eagle Eye Zoos

Jawfish4

I have seen a lot of people with what they call Eagle Eye zoos and was wondering where you get them from. Has anyone not gotten them from another reefer?

yeah, you can buy them at every lfs in my area...its just that lfs usually don't stick a marketable name to zoos. my opinion...find something that you really like...i am in love with these lime yellow zoos i bought and think they are the best colored zoo i have ever seen.

if you really want them though...a lot of reefers have them and sell them for decent prices. pm richard_v and ask if he has any he would be willing to part with. he's always got bad ass zoos to sell/trade!

Eagle Eye's are just a "less common" color morph of zoanthids. I began selling them using the name "Eagle Eye's" for cheap to many people and the name stuck.

ha! i knew that it was you that started that name todd! i hadn't heard that anywhere else before and i wanted to buy a frag of yours...i sooo remember that! good stuff...maybe you can help me think up some names for my zoos when i sell some more of them! oh yeah, i'll be sending out your stuff sometime this week i hope...i've got midterms so if i have free time, i'll head to the p.o.

Archived